If you’re reading this, you’ve probably noticed that the FTS blog has moved! It’s now part of the newly-designed Free the Slaves website, which we’ve launched over the past few days.
Our new online look and structure is designed to provide you with quicker, more direct information about our strategy, results and front-line operations.
The website also includes improved social media sharing functions so that you can help spread the word!
The website still has all the essentials you need to learn about slavery and Free the Slaves:
- Slavery and Trafficking Fact Sheet
- Free the Slaves Organizational Fact Sheet
- Our Community Model for Fighting Slavery
- Frequently Asked Questions about Slavery
- Slavery in History Timeline
- Materials for Students and Teachers
- Materials for Faith Communities
- Information on Removing Slavery-Tainted Products from Your Shopping Cart
- Books and Videos to learn more and use at meetings
- Fundraising Guide to start your own mini-campaign to become an abolitionist, too
We hope you will take a few minutes to click around the new site to refresh your connection to our organization and our cause. If you notice any problem, please let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate any feedback and trouble reports–we’re all in this together. Thanks.