Current Employment Opportunities
- Development Director | Location: Washington: D.C.
- Individual Giving Manager | Location, Washington, D.C.
Current Consulting Opportunities
- There are no current consulting opportunities at this time.
The Free the Slaves internship program operates out of the Washington, D.C. office on a semester system, with three sessions per year: Spring (January to May), Summer (June to August), and Fall (September to December). Please submit cover letter, resume and other required information well in advance of each semester.
- Communications Internship
- Fashion for Freedom Campaign Internship
- Development Internship
- International Programs Internship
- Monitoring. Learning & Evaluation Internship
Free the Slaves is an equal-opportunity organization. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, consulting opportunities and internships without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.