Current Employment Opportunities
- Operations Coordinator | Location: Washington, D.C.
- Development and Branding Assistant | Location: Washington, D.C.
Current Consulting Opportunities
- Technical Consultant for Online Community Liberation Toolkit
- Reviewer for the “Ensuring Access to Essential Social and Economic Services” training module of the FTS Community Liberation Toolkit
The Free the Slaves internship program operates out of the Washington, D.C. office on a semester system, with three sessions per year: Spring (January to May), Summer (June to August), and Fall (September to December).
Free the Slaves is an equal-opportunity organization. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, consulting opportunities and internships without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
- There are no open volunteer opportunities at this time.