Current Employment Opportunities
- Senegal + DRC Program Manager | Location: Washington, D.C.
- India Program Officer | Location: Varanasi
Current Consulting Opportunities
The Free the Slaves internship program operates out of the Washington, D.C. office on a semester system, with three sessions per year: Spring (January to May), Summer (June to August), and Fall (September to December). Please submit cover letter, resume and other required information well in advance of each semester.
- Communications Internship
- Development Internship
- Freedom from Slavery Forum Research Internships
- International Programs Internship
- Monitoring. Learning & Evaluation Internship
Free the Slaves is an equal-opportunity organization. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, consulting opportunities and internships without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Keep an eye here for listings of volunteer opportunities with Free the Slaves! There are no open opportunities at this time.