Current Employment Opportunities
- Program Assistant | Location: Washington, D.C.
- Middle East and North Africa Regional Manager | Location: Middle East or North Africa
- India and South Asia Regional Director | Location: India
- Development Manager | Location: Washington, D.C.
- Toolkit & Training Manager | Location: Washington, D.C.
Current Consulting Opportunities
The Free the Slaves internship program operates out of the Washington, D.C. office on a semester system, with three sessions per year: Spring (January to May), Summer (June to August), and Fall (September to December).
- There are no open internships at this time
Free the Slaves is an equal-opportunity organization. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, consulting opportunities and internships without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
- There are no open volunteer opportunities at this time.