Current Employment Opportunities
- Communications & Outreach Manager
- Project Coordinator | Location, Techiman, Ghana
- Latin America Regional Manager | Location: Latin America Region
Current Consulting Opportunities
The Free the Slaves internship program operates out of the Washington, D.C. office on a semester system, with three sessions per year: Spring (January to May), Summer (June to August), and Fall (September to December).
- There are no open internships at this time
Free the Slaves is an equal-opportunity organization. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, consulting opportunities and internships without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
- There are no open volunteer opportunities at this time.