Current Employment Opportunities
- Manager of Foundation and Government Grants | Location: Washington, D.C.
- Senegal Project Coordinator | Location: Dakar or Saint-Louis, Senegal (In French)
- Monitoring, Learning and Evaluation Officer | Location: Washington, D.C.
- Asia Regional Director | Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Current Consulting Opportunities
- Congo Administration & Finance Consultant | Location: Goma (In French)
- Training Module Development Consultant | Location: Kathmandu preferred, alternative locations for working remotely considered
The Free the Slaves internship program operates out of the Washington, D.C. office on a semester system, with three sessions per year: Spring (January to May), Summer (June to August), and Fall (September to December). Please submit cover letter, resume and other required information well in advance of each semester.
- Communications Internship
- Conferences and Events Internship
- Development Internship
- International Programs Internship
- Monitoring. Learning & Evaluation Internship
Free the Slaves is an equal-opportunity organization. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, consulting opportunities and internships without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.