Current Employment Opportunities
- Development Assistant | Location: Washington, D.C.
- Dominican Republic Country Coordinator | Location: Dominican Republic
- Senegal Project Coordinator | Location: Dakar or Saint-Louis, Senegal (In French)
- Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist | Location: Goma, DRC (Negotiable)
Current Consulting Opportunities
- Monitoring, Learning & Evaluation Consultant
- Senegal Project Coordinator (Reposting) | Location: Dakar or Saint Louis (In French)
- Senegal Communications Consultant | Location: Dakar (In French)
- RFP | External Evaluator MSEMVS India Project
The Free the Slaves internship program operates out of the Washington, D.C. office on a semester system, with three sessions per year: Spring (January to May), Summer (June to August), and Fall (September to December). Please submit cover letter, resume and other required information well in advance of each semester.
- Communications Internship
- Conferences and Events Internship
- Development Internship
- International Programs Internship
- Monitoring. Learning & Evaluation Internship
Free the Slaves is an equal-opportunity organization. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, consulting opportunities and internships without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.